Regional Truck DriverTop Drivers earn $60,000
- Average pay:
- $40,800 - $47,000
- Home time:
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
In this new configuration, Schneider Regional Van Truckload drivers haul 99% no-touch freight, mostly drop-and-hook, in the central 24 states. Earn up to $0.49 per mile* starting pay in this CDL driving job. With no driving in the Northeast, maximize your earning potential an average of 2,200-2,500 miles. Regional truckers enjoy the best of both worlds: drive closer to home and still enjoy the freedom of the open road. Start your trucking career today as a Regional driver in Schneider's Van Truckload division!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Regional Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $60,000 per year*
- Guaranteed minimum pay of $800 per week starting out through Jan. 30, 2021
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- $0.01 per mile automatic annual pay increase
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- Higher pay: Inexperienced Regional mileage rates, for example, have increased 10% in the last two years
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Regional Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Regional Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Laredo, TX
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- HazMat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Regional Driving at Schneider
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, over 2/3 automated transmissions
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Learn more about Regional driving
Since 1935, Schneider has had over 5,000 drivers who've driven over one million consecutive miles safely. Experienced drivers continue to call Schneider home because they know firsthand that Schneider treats drivers right. Experience it for yourself.
"With Schneider, I'm family. I wouldn't trade this for anything."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.