Jet-Set Dedicated truck driverTop drivers earn $67,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $54,450 - $66,550
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
As a Jet-Set Dedicated truck driver, you get paid to fly from your home to Phoenix, AZ to haul freight for 30 days. Schneider will pay for your ticket to fly back home for five full days. You will haul freight for a variety of accounts and earn $54,000-$67,000 annually.
Jet-Set Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $54,450 to $66,550* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $67,000* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per week, paid out weekly.
- 2,200 - 2,500 average miles per week within the Western 11 states.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Jet-Set Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Billings, MT, Bozeman, MT or Orlando, FL or within New Mexico or Wyoming.
- Must be willing to fly on an airplane.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Jet-Set Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use.
- Paid based on a daily rate.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Phoenix Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.