Dedicated Team truck driver - Bass Pro ShopsTop drivers earn $75,000 | Up to $24,000 sign-on bonus per team
- Average pay:
- $56,250 - $68,500
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Rack up big miles (5,500 each week as a Team) and money ($0.55 per mile*) as a Dedicated Team driver hauling 100% drop-and-hook freight for Bass Pro Shops, a leading national retailer of outdoor gear and apparel. Travel one primary lane and get home on weekends and potentially multiple times during the week.
Dedicated Team truck driver job overview
- $56,250 to $68,500* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $75,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.55 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly, typically on weekends, with the opportunity to get through the house multiple times during the week.
- 5,500 average miles per week between Prairie Du Chien, WI and Wheeling, WV.
- 100% drop-and-hook freight, averaging 3 loads per week of outdoor gear and apparel.
- Team Pet Policy: Take your dog or cat on the road with your team.
- $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $6,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Team truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 75 miles of Prairie Du Chien, WI or Triadelphia, WV.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated Team truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Need a partner to team up with? Learn how Schneider's Team Matching Program can help you find the perfect fit.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more - see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated
- Reliable home time - You know exactly when and how often you'll get home.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Position based out of Schneider's Columbus Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated and Team truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.