Dedicated Local truck driver - Georgia PacificTop drivers earn $52,000
- Average pay:
- $44,650 - $49,350
- Home time:
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
Haul 100% no-touch freight — 50% drop-and-hook — and get home daily as a truck driver on this Dedicated account with Georgia Pacific, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of tissue. Enjoy consistent schedules delivering to consistent locations.
Milan Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $44,650 to $49,350* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $52,000* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home daily with a mostly Monday-Friday schedule delivering to consistent locations, benefiting from an onsite Schneider manager, 24-hour dispatch team and start time options.
- 100% no-touch paper products, 50% drop-and-hook, with 10-20 loads per week and 0-1 stop-offs per load.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Milan Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Milan, MI.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Milan
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Green Bay Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.