Team Van Truckload truck driverCDL Apprenticeship Program | Top drivers earn $93,000
- Average pay:
- $67,500 - $82,500
- Home time:
- Every other week
- No CDL
- Job ID:
Choose a partner or Scheider will find one for you and become a Team Van Truckload truck driver. Team truck drivers are among the highest compensated in the fleet - averaging $67,500 to $82,500* each year and making up to $0.62 per mile* while driving 5,500 miles every week.
Team Van Truckload truck driver job overview
- $67,500 to $82,500* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $93,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.62 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Flexible home time options available.
- 5,500 average miles per week, driven within all 48 states.
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Team Pet Policy: Take your dog or cat on the road with your team.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Team Van Truckload truck driver truck driver qualifications
- Individuals looking to obtain their Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Individuals who currently have Commercial Learner's Permit (CLP) from their State of residence.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Team Van Truckload truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Opportunity to complete a paid five-week Class A CDL apprenticeship training course at a Schneider facility.
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have HazMat endorsement.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Need a partner to team up with? Learn how Schneider's Team Matching Program can help you find the perfect fit.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more - see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Team
- More money - The biggest combination of potential miles and money in the Schneider fleet.
- Less wasted time- Premium loads with longer lengths of haul and primarily no-touch and drop-and-hook.
- New equipment - Elite Team-spec'd trucks average only 12 months old, with automated transmissions, optimized idle, upgraded driver's seat and more.
- Team Matching Program - We can help if you need a driving partner. Or, bring your own and enjoy companionship on the road.
- Position based out of Schneider's Indianapolis Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Van Truckload and Team driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.