Dedicated truck driver – Schwan's CompanyTop drivers earn $65,700 | $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $59,232 - $65,467
- Home time:
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
Earn $59,200 to $65,700* annually and haul frozen food in reefer trailers for one of the world’s leading frozen-food companies, Schwan's Company. Dedicated truck drivers on this account will get home daily and average 1,500 to 1,700 miles per week.
Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $59,232 to $65,467* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $65,700* top annual earning potential.
- Home daily.
- 1,500 - 1,700 average miles per week.
- Reefers, 4-6 loads per week, 1-3 stop-offs per load.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Paid based on hourly rate.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Des Moines Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.