Dedicated truck driver – retailTop drivers earn $76,300 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $52,515 - $64,185
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Benefit from a predictable work schedule in addition to weekly home time and an average of 1,800-2,000 miles each week as a Dedicated truck driver on this Schneider account. Drivers on the account haul freight for an American chain of discount retail stores and make an average $52,515 to $64,185* annually with a weekly performance pay of up to $0.04 per mile.
Tulsa Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $52,515 to $64,185* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $76,300* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.52 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly.
- 1,800 - 2,000 average miles per week within the South to Midwest region.
- Dry van trailers, 6-8 loads per week, 1-2 stop-offs per load and 50% drop-and-hook loads.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Tulsa Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 25 miles of Tulsa, OK.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage, stop-off and unloading pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Tulsa
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider’s West Memphis Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.