New pay increase - Dedicated Team truck driverTop drivers earn $105,000 | Up to $30,000 sign-on bonus per team
- Average pay:
- $1,550 - $1,900 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Double dry van trailers with 100% drop-and-hook freight.
- Drive within all 48 states.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention and layover.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Earn at least $1,600 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 180 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Up to $15,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Must be a formed team.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Doubles/Triples endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required within 90 days of hire.
- Live within 150 miles of Charlotte, NC.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off and 6 days of holiday pay.
- $400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Team Dedicated driving
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.