Dedicated truck driver - VT IndustriesTop drivers earn $70,000 | $4,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $61,750 - $68,250
- Home time:
- Every other week
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
Haul countertops with curtainside flatbed trailers for VT Industries and average $61,750 to $68,250* each year as a Dedicated truck driver for Schneider. On this account, drivers travel an average of 2,200-2,500 miles each week, earn up to $0.59 per mile and haul multi-stop loads.
Bryan Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $61,750 to $68,250* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $70,000* top annual earning potential.
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first three months.
- Up to $0.59 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home every other week.
- 2,200 - 2,500 average miles per week, within the 48 states.
- $4,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Bryan Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 75 miles of Bryan, TX.
- Minimum 12 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Bryan
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Houston Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.