New pay increase - Dedicated Flatbed truck driver - The Home DepotTop drivers earn up to $79,000 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $1,180 - $1,440 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Flatbed trailer hauling building materials.
- Unload freight with moffett.
- Haul freight directly to homeowners, job sites, businesses, etc.
- 20-60 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Monday-Saturday schedule starting at 0530.
- Drive within 200 miles of Maple Grove, MN.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles), stop-off and carry in pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 25 miles of Maple Grove, MN.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.