Dedicated truck driver – Schwan's CompanyTop drivers earn $65,000 | $2,500 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $58,425 - $64,575
- Home time:
- Multiple times per week
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
Earn $58,000 to $65,000* annually and haul frozen food in reefer trailers for one of the world’s leading frozen-food companies, Schwan's Company. Dedicated truck drivers on this account will get home multiple times per week and average 1,400 miles per week.
Houston Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $58,425 to $64,575* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $65,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.61 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home multiple times per week.
- 1,400 average miles per week within 250 miles from Houston, TX.
- Reefers, 3-4 loads per week, 1-3 stop-offs per load.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Houston Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Houston, TX.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Houston
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Portland Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.