Dedicated Yard Jockey truck driver - WestRockTop drivers earn up to $55,000 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $47,500 - $52,500
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Enjoy daily home time, hourly pay and a predictable work schedule as a Yard Jockey truck driver for Schneider's WestRock account. Drivers move empty or loaded trailers into/out of dock doors and locally and make average annual earnings of $47,500 to $52,500*.
Germantown Yard Jockey truck driver job overview
- $47,500 to $52,500* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $55,000* top annual earning potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Germantown Yard Jockey truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 75 miles of Germantown, WI.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Yard Jockey truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Hourly pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Germantown
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Green Bay Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.