Dedicated Team truck driver - ToroTop drivers earn $79,000 | Up to $20,000 sign-on bonus per team
CDL training available
- Average pay:
- $59,700 - $72,900
- Home time:
- Every other week
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Company-paid CDL training:
CDL apprenticeship training
Earn up to $0.62 per mile* and haul 100% no-touch freight as a Team truck driver on this Dedicated account for Toro, a leading, worldwide provider of innovative solutions for outdoor equipment. Plus, making an average of $59,700 to $72,900* each year.
Dedicated Team truck driver job overview
- $59,700 to $72,900* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $79,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.62 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Drive for 11 days then home for 3 days.
- 5,000 average miles per week primarily traveling primarily in the Midwest and Southeast.
- Dry van trailers, 2-4 stop-offs per load, 60% drop-and-hook.
- Team Pet Policy: Take your dog or cat on the road with your team.
- $10,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Team truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Must be a formed team and live within 100 miles of each other.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated Team truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200-$400/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-week training at a Schneider facility).
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Green Bay Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated and Team truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.