Still need Class A CDL training?Schneider paid CDL training options
CDL training available
Let Schneider cover the cost of your Class A CDL training. Schneider offers a variety of paid CDL training options for driving candidates that are interested in getting their Class A CDL and working for Schneider. After you apply, a recruiter will contact you to discuss CDL training programs and professional driving options that will be a perfect fit for you.
Eligibility for Schneider paid CDL training programs
- Candidates (21 years or older) looking to obtain a Class A CDL and either already have their Class A permit or are willing to get a Class A permit.
- Candidates who live in an area with paid CDL training opportunities available.
Reasons to choose Schneider
- Customize your job: Choose between Solo or Team and pick your freight type (Van Truckload, Dedicated, Tanker or Intermodal).
- Dependable paychecks: New drivers earn consistent paychecks thanks to Schneider’s weekly Guarantee Pay program.
- All-encompassing pay package: Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Paid orientation: Attend a paid orientation that covers all aspects of the job you’ll be doing.
- Top-of-the-line benefits: Health care, company matched 401(k), paid time off and much more.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.