Dedicated Tanker truck driver - Heritage-Crystal CleanTop drivers earn $70,000
Company-paid CDL training available
- Average pay:
- $58,100 - $67,200
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Company-paid CDL training:
Earn up to $70,000 per year* and get home weekly as a Dedicated Tanker truck driver. Drivers will average 1,500 miles per week hauling used oils around the Indianapolis, IN area.
Indianapolis Dedicated Tanker truck driver job overview
- $58,100 to $67,200* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks and a daily pay rate.
- $70,000* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Weekly home time.
- Day shift schedule and weekends off.
- 1,500 average miles per week.
- Hauling used oils, with 5 average loads per week.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Indianapolis Dedicated Tanker truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 100 miles of Indianapolis, IN.
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting — Schneider’s self-paced online certification training will help you secure it.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated Tanker truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200-$400/month) or Company-Sponsored CDL Training program (up-front payment).
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated Tanker in Indianapolis
- Hands-on work – Enjoy a nice change of pace from driving as you get paid to unload using pumps and hoses.
- Elite paid training – Learn how to master this unique work with industry-leading paid orientation specifically for Tanker driving.
- Top-notch equipment – Drive the best thanks to continuous investments in tractors, tank trailers and Tanker-specific technology.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Gary Facility.
- Learn more about Tanker and Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.