Home weekly Dedicated Team truck driverTop drivers earn $85,000 | Up to $24,000 sign-on bonus per team
Company-paid CDL training available
- Average pay:
- $76,000 - $84,000
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Company-paid CDL training:
Enhanced tuition reimbursement
Earn up to $0.68 per mile* while hauling 95% drop-and-hook freight as a Dedicated Team driver. Teams will average 5,200 miles a week driving across 48 states.
Dedicated Team truck driver job overview
- $76,000 to $84,000* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $85,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.68 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly.
- Average 5,200 miles weekly driving across 48 states.
- 95% drop-and-hook freight and 0 stop-offs per load.
- Average loads per week may vary.
- Van trailer.
- $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $6,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Team truck driver qualifications
- Must be a formed team.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 100 miles of Dallas, TX.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated Team truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200-$400/month), Enhanced Tuition Reimbursement (upfront partial reimbursement after 1 week of training) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-week training at a Schneider facility).
- Mileage pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Phoenix Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated and Team truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.