Driver Mentor - Harley DavidsonFull Time | $12,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $1,230 - $1,360 weekly
- Home time:
- 6 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
- Be a resource for new professional driver associates’ questions related to driving.
- Help new driver associates adapt to the lifestyle of an over-the-road driver.
- Haul freight with your mentee.
- Represent Schneider and yourself in a manner that reflects pride and professionalism through the organization’s Core Values of Safety, Integrity, Respect and Excellence.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, and the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
Pay and bonus potential
- Earn $1,000 per week, plus $0.20 per mile for all dispatched miles the truck runs (both your miles and your mentee’s).
- $400 retention bonus at the end of each 4-week training cycle.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- DOT physical card.
- At least six months of Class A tractor trailer experience.
- Ability to coach and mentor effectively.
- Live within 75 miles of York, PA or Carlisle, PA
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider
- Resilient, values-based culture that drives safety first and always, integrity in every action, respect for all and excellence in all we do.
- Individual development opportunities through company-paid training, active leadership involvement and more than 170 online personal development courses.
Insight into our Green Bay team and facility
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.