Dedicated Team truck driverTop drivers earn up to $107,000 | $24,000 sign-on bonus per team
- Average pay:
- $1,590 - $1,940 weekly
- Home time:
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
- Maximize your pay year-round pulling freight during 2 Dedicated account customer’s busy seasons.
- Haul Dedicated terminal-to-terminal freight for a parcel customer in fourth quarter and an LTL customer the rest of the year.
- Double and triple trailers with 100% no-touch freight.
- 100% drop-and-hook.
- Drive within all 48 states.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention and layover.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Earn at least $1,600 per driver in weekly guarantee pay during first 180 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Must be a formed team.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Doubles/Triples endorsement preferred at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement preferred at time of hire.
- Live within 150 miles of Maybrook, NY.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- $400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Team Dedicated driving
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- The amenities you want – Nationwide facility network with free parking, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.