Jet-Set Dedicated Team truck driverTop drivers earn up to $107,000 | Up to $30,000 sign-on bonus per team
- Average pay:
- $1,590 - $1,940 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Travel to various locations across the country to haul freight.
- Paid flights to and from destinations.
- Maximize your pay year-round pulling freight during 2 Dedicated account customer’s busy seasons.
- Haul Dedicated terminal-to-terminal freight for a parcel customer in fourth quarter and an LTL customer the rest of the year.
- Double and triple trailers with 100% no-touch freight.
- 100% drop-and-hook.
- Drive within all 48 states.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention and layover.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Earn at least $1,600 per driver in weekly guarantee pay during first 180 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $15,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $10,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Doubles/Triples endorsement preferred at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement preferred at time of hire.
- Must be willing to fly on an airplane.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use.
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Team Dedicated driving
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Paid orientation – Whether you are an experienced or inexperienced truck driver, you will attend a paid orientation that covers all aspects of the job you’ll be doing.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.