Class A CDL training assistance for military veteransSchneider military veteran programs and benefits
Military Veterans start your truck driving career off right by joining one of the top military friendly companies in the nation. Schneider can help you find a truck driving school that lets you use your GI Bill® benefits to obtain a Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL). Plus, attend orientation and start your driving career with Schneider after completing CDL training.
- U.S. Military Veterans.
- Military Veterans with Post-9/11 GI Bill® benefits.
- Individuals able to provide a copy of DD Form 214 and Certificate of Eligibility.
Additional Military Veteran programs and benefits
- Military Apprenticeship Program (earn up to an additional $1,431/month).
- Check your eligibility by calling the VA at 888-442-4551.
- Credit for Military Experience Program.
- Guaranteed home time for weekend drill and annual training for Guard and Reserve members.
Visit our Military page or call a recruiting specialist at 866-VETSCDL for more information on Schneider’s military program highlights and benefits.
Truck driver benefits
Upon graduation, full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- A truck driver position with Schneider.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off and holiday pay after one year.
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More Reasons to join Schneider's top military friendly team
Recognition is earned and Schneider is proud of what we've accomplished and the opportunities we provide.
- Many organizations have recognized Schneider, including the Department of Defense Freedom Award, G.I. Jobs®, Military.com and Civilianjobs.com.
- We are a proud supporter of AW2 (Army Wounded Warrior Program).
- Sponsor of Enlisted Association of National Guard of the United States (EANGUS) Al Schneider Award.