Regional Intermodal truck driverTop drivers earn up to $77,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $1,060 - $1,290 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 95% no-touch freight that is mostly drop-and-hook.
- Drive in and out of railyards within Florida, Georgia and South Carolina.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage (practical miles) and load pay.
- Longevity bonus: Earn 3% of annual gross pay each year.
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- $5,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $2,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required after hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting — Schneider’s self-paced online certification training will help you secure it.
- Live within 60 miles of Savannah, GA.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal driving
- Specific training – Attend paid intermodal orientation at a major hub.
- Leading technology – Use tablets and mobile apps to get the job done quicker and easier.
- More home time – Stay closer to home with a robust regional and local freight base.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.