Dedicated Shuttle truck driver - Mission FoodsTop drivers earn up to $74,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $1,270 - $1,400 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Dry van trailer hauling food products.
- 25 loads per week.
- Shuttle within 200 miles of Omaha, NE.
Pay and bonus potential
- Pay based on daily rate.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Omaha, NE.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Unparalleled work-life balance – Plus, you’ll be driving in familiar areas close to home.
- Deeper relationships – You’ll have them both at home (since you’ll be there more) and at work (customers and Schneider facility personnel you’ll get to know).
- Leading technology – Tablets and custom Schneider mobile apps to make local deliveries seamless.
Learn about the facility that drivers on this account are based out of
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.