Regional Intermodal truck driverTop drivers earn up to $90,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $1,230 - $1,500 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 95% no-touch freight.
- Multiple loads per week with majority drop-and-hook.
- Drive in and out of railyards with Oregon and Washington.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage (practical miles) and load pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- At least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required after hire.
- Live within 40 miles of Portland, OR.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal driving
- New equipment – Nearly 100% automated transmissions in day cab and sleeper trucks averaging 3 years of age.
- Constant support – Onside, individual leaders and dispatch with low driver-to-leader ratios and 24/7/365 operation and maintenance support.
- More drop-and-hook freight – Which means you’ll spend more time moving and less time waiting at loading docks.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.