New hourly pay - Dedicated truck driver - Coca-Cola
Top drivers earn up to $55,000
- Average pay:
- $900 - $1,000 weekly
- Home time:
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Haul food and beverage products in dry van trailers.
- 100% no-touch and 65% drop-and-hook freight.
- 5-7 loads per week.
- Sunday or Monday start options.
- Drive within Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Texas.
Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly and mileage pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 30 miles of Waco, TX or 75 miles of Dallas, TX.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time – Know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent miles you’ll drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – Get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
Learn about the facility that drivers on this account are based out of
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.