Regional Tanker truck driver
Top drivers earn up to $79,000
- Average pay:
- $1,170 - $1,430 weekly
- Home time:
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
- Haul liquid chemical freight in tanker trailers.
- Home for 34-48-hours, typically on weekends.
- 5 loads per week.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Earn up to $0.03 more per mile by obtaining additional CDL certifications.
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required at time of hire.
- TWIC card preferred — required to start process within 60 days of hire.
- Live within 75 miles of Savannah, GA.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Regional Tanker driving
- Top-notch equipment – Operate the best tractors, trailers and tanker-specific equipment.
- Safety first and always – Whatever bulk freight you haul, we make sure you’re prepared to deliver it safely.
Meet the team that drivers on this account work with
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.