Dedicated Team Truck Driver | Top Drivers earn $78,000 | Up to $5,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team
This Dedicated Team truck driver position earns up to $0.49 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile and offers different home time options. Dedicated truckers will haul 100% no-touch loads to the world's largest home improvement specialty retailer and benefit from consistent miles traveling in AR, CO, KS, MO, ND, NE, OK, SD and WY. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL Holders
Dedicated Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $78,000 per year*
- $2,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $1,000 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Mileage and accessorial pay
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Dedicated Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Must be a formed team
- Consistency hauling for one customer - consistent miles, freight and paychecks
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider, but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It’s why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
“I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info, but we live it.”
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.