Dedicated Team Truck Driver - Toro | Top Drivers earn $75,000 | Up to $20,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team
This Dedicated team truck driver position features weekly time at home, up to $0.58 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile and a predictable work schedule. Dedicated truckers on the Toro account will haul multi-stop, 100% no-touch freight and benefit from consistent miles with a primary travel area of the Midwest and Southeast. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL Holders
Midwest Dedicated Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $75,000 per year*
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $3,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Mileage and stop-off pay
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- 100% automated transmissions
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Midwest Dedicated Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 100 miles of Chicago, IL, Des Moines, IA, Gary, IN, Green Bay, WI, Indianapolis, IN, Madison, WI or Minneapolis, MN
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Must be a formed team and live within 100 miles of each other
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Driving at Schneider
- Consistency hauling for one customer - consistent miles, freight and paychecks
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
Schneider means what it says, and we have since 1935. We're a proven industry leader offering a huge variety of driving opportunities to help you become the best driver you can be - and living out our core values every step of the way: Safety, Integrity, Respect and Excellence.
"After working for several little companies, I've been with Schneider for 17 years because Schneider means what it says."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.