Sales Account Representative
About the Role:
You start by supporting our existing accounts to understand how we price and service our customers effectively.
During your first year you will identify and develop new business opportunities through prospecting, planning, and cold-calling.
You then establish, grow, and maintain positive working relationships with your customers and provide solutions to them utilizing our state of the art tools and resources.
You will be working independently and collaboratively to establish a strong personal book of business.
Successful candidates will:
- Have an associate's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Have a strong work ethic, be effective communicators, be skilled in multitasking, have strong attention to detail and will be incentive motivated.
Check out our office videos illustrating our open and high energy office culture: www.schneiderjobs.com/STM
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.