Senior Pricing Analyst
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday 7am-4pm
Schneider is seeking an experienced Senior Pricing Analyst to lead response on a variety of bids in a manner that optimizes win rate and financial performance. You will follow large RFPs through early implementation results to ensure awarded business meets expectations and to gain insight into adjustments needed for future bids. This will enable you to develop a strong understanding of business capability and customer needs to become a key player in business growth.
About the role:
- Lead bid response to bids ranging from small volume quotes, to rates reviews of existing business, to complex, multi-round RFPs from major customers.
- Monitor performance of new business against pricing expectations. Follow up with Operations, Sales, and Customer Service leadership if there is a material shortfall to expectations in terms of volume or financial performance. Goal is to push for award fulfillment and ensure that characteristics of the freight match expectations used in pricing process.
- Member of a core team that develops and tests enhancements to an enterprise-wide pricing tool.
- Involved in management of decision-making tools that drive freight acceptance for overflow freight from other departments and maximum capacity by geography. Can either take lead or serve as backup on these tools.
- Involved in monitoring of win rates and adjustments to guideline rates for lanes where Power Only serves as the lead capacity type for Schneider. Initial focus will be providing feedback on guideline rates.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401k savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience plus 2-4 years relatable work experience
- Financial analysis skills with the ability to independently make pricing decisions on smaller volume deals, and able to package information for input from leadership on larger deals
- Ability to influence in a matrix organization
- Work with accuracy, attention to detail
- Ability to work with confidential data and keep confidences
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a nearly $5 billion company (2019 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world.
Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.