Senior Operations Support Specialist
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00pm
Schneider is seeking a motivated Senior Operations Support Specialist to be accountable for coordinating and implementing a broad range of support responsibilities in the areas of asset management, driver capacity, driver pay and other operations initiatives. You will provide strategic input and tactical support to multiple functional areas outside of Operations including Customer Service, Finance, Maintenance, Market Management, Sales, HR, and other support contacts.
About the role:
- Assist in creating and modifying reference materials used by Operations while participating in work groups to ensure proposals meet the needs of affected departments.
- Responsible for resolution of all maintenance coordination questions, recruiting forecasts, operations, and fleet services requests while ensuring that highly detailed computer records and logs are entered and maintained accurately.
- Understands and supports fleet capacity utilization by executing the tractor plan to include tractor assignments and out-processing policies as well as providing periodic key metric reporting to leadership.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401k savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Our preferred candidate will have:
- High School/GED or equivalent work experience and 1-2 years relatable experience
- Demonstrated strong PC skills intermediate level or higher (Windows, MS-Office)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills with the ability to analyze various courses of action. Make recommendations and present solutions to leaders in the organization
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with honesty, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our commitment to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.