Senior Operations Specialist
- Wilmer, TX
- Third shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Tuesday-Saturday 11:00pm - 8:00am
Schneider is seeking a Senior Operations Specialist to ensure optimal utilization of driver capacity with customer load tenders by assigning freight in accordance with the daily market plan. This will improve profitability, customer satisfaction, and driver retention. If you love performing in a high energy environment and being creative in identifying process improvements, then this is the role for you!
About the Role:
- Oversee accurate and timely status information is updated in appropriate tracking systems, handle incoming calls as quickly as possible to reduce the driver and customer wait time, and process incoming activities to ensure requests are resolved in a timely manner
- Identify and work with leaders to resolve potential customer service, cargo claim, maintenance and equipment issues in a safe capacity
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Successful Candidates will:
- Have earned a Bachelor's degree or have equivalent experience and one to two years of relatable work experience
- Be skilled at working effectively in a dynamic environment while maintaining efficient oral and written communication
- Have strong attention to detail, technical proficiency, time management and analytical skills
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.