Sales Operations Manager
Schneider is seeking a Sales Operations Manager to join our thriving team! Our Sales Operations Managers provide leadership, oversight and direction to our Inside Sales, Territory Sales, and Lead Generation teams. In this role, you will coach and mentor your team to ensure we are growing our business in accordance to our goals.
As a Sales Operations Manager, you will:
- Provide focus and direction for associate productivity metrics, net revenue, gross margin, call volume and customer growth
- Engage with your associate's book of business to onboard, grow, and retain business
- Facilitate and coach joint sales calls to address specific issues and assist our associates in articulating Schneider's value, closing sales and growing business
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Our preferred candidate will:
- Have three years of successful sales experience in transportation industry
- Have proven leadership experience.
- Possess high levels of energy and initiative; strong work ethic. Self starter and motivated to achieve.
- Have the ability to adapt and lead in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Have strong oral communication skills – face to face and over the phone.
- Have excellent problem analysis skills - able to understand and meet customer needs (internal and external).
- Possess good judgment and sensitivity.
- Be able to plan and organize well.
- Have the ability to perform job requirements with minimal supervision.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.