- Remote Location:
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Mon-Fri 1st Shift
Schneider is seeking a data-driven Pricing Manager to be responsible for the implementation of revenue management principles and will also lead, coach and mentor a team of Pricing Analysts to achieve their key factor goals. Your key areas of accountability will include bid execution, pricing, and profitability measurement.
About the role:
- Revenue generation and margin enhancement support of Sales Manager in negotiating price increases, coordinating large bids, pricing reviews, scenario planning, and ad-hoc requests.
- Facilitate and preparation for bid strategy discussions to gain leadership alignment on approach to bid
- Provide data and insights on customer and competitive response initiated and used in price guideline process.
- Thoroughly understand customer cost to serve and utilize in bid proposals, rate reviews, and upgrade actions.
- Provide thought leadership and input to enhance our pricing models
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401k savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience plus 4-6 years relatable work experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to analyze various courses of action and make recommendations
- Strong leadership and influence skills with a passion for process improvement
- Effective financial analysis skills and experience using contemporary pricing tools
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world.
Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.