IT Product Management Manager
Schneider is seeking an experienced Manager of IT Product Management to create and implement solutions across technology systems to solve business challenges. This position works closely with stakeholders to shepherd visions and success criteria into a successful project implementation. You will ensure theories, practices and techniques for leading the activities related to planning, managing and implementing systems analysis and application development activities.
About the role:
- Lead large scale development projects using a team of associates and contractors using multiple onsite/offshore delivery models. Balance multiple projects to deliver high quality solutions that meet the technical and business requirements. Collaborate with other leaders regarding dependencies across projects.
- Collaborate with Architects, Directors and Program Management through the entire Lifecycle.
- Lead quality assurance function for solutions produced by project teams to ensure alignment to quality standards. Review and approve deliverable and work projects prior to milestone passage.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field; or the equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant technical experience, and at least 3 years leadership experience leading development teams, including people and project management, onsite and offshore.
- Knowledge of, or experience in the area of expertise/domains specific to product management, including user experience (UX) Web / Portal, cloud implementation working with key vendors and major cloud providers, custom build systems and applications, and purchased software implementation and management.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.