As a Recruiter you will:
- Prepare and execute efficient and creative recruiting plans to meet our hiring goals
- Analyze the unique candidate and geographic markets in which we recruit and oversee targeted sourcing strategies to ensure effective recruiting and compensation
- Identify the right talent and sell Schneider's value proposition within the market
- Drive diversity recruitment strategy within the Enterprise
- Establish and maintain relationships with active and passive candidates for current and future openings and own candidate follow-up from screen to start date
- You will coach, lead, and advise hiring leaders in regards to talent assessment, process compliance and hiring recommendations
Ideal Candidates will:
- Have a four-year degree or equivalent work experience and 3 to 5 years of leadership and/or recruitment experience
- Experience utilizing behavioral-based interviewing techniques for assessment and selection is a plus
- Be known for having strong communication, collaboration, creativity, initiative, project management and influencing skills
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.