Schneider is seeking a Claims Specialist to join our thriving team! Our Claims Specialist's collect information from multiple sources to support the enterprise's claims processing. In addition, Claims Specialists ensure our multi- stage claims processes are followed and provide support to the department ensuring seamless service delivery to our customers and our business.
As a Claims Specialist you will:
- Create and detail claims from various sources such as incoming telephone calls and email communication
- Update claims with details such as loss details, subrogation status, photos, insurance information and estimates
- Coach drivers through the process of submitting various claims
- Complete initial reviews, determine who is at fault based on information obtained such as photos, driver information and customer input
- Negotiate with the customer for the best settlement value
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal Candidates will:
- Have a high school diploma/GED or have equivalent work experience
- Be skilled in communication, and have stong listening skills
- Collaborate, and create a positive work environment through problem solving and detail orientation
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.