Senior Customer Service Representative
- Remote Location:
- Green Bay, WI
- Second shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Tuesday – Friday 3:30pm – 11:30pm Saturday – 1pm – 9pm
Schneider is seeking a customer service focused Senior Customer Service Representative to be responsible for customer and driver support tasks enabling continued superior service to customer and drivers. These tasks will include taking calls from both customers and drivers, tracking customer orders, assisting drivers with afterhours issues that arise, and ensuring that escalated issues are handled appropriately.
About the role:
- Enhance the driver and customer experience with quality afterhours support. Strive to provide best in class support.
- Consistently adhere to guidelines and procedures established by the departments that are supported afterhours.
- Perform at a high level, demonstrating subject matter skills in all supported functions.
- Make sound business decisions to resolve delays that impact customers and work toward resolution of critical matters that occur overnight. Involve a leader or first shift department contact to resolve exceptions that are time sensitive.
- Coach drivers to adhere to Regulatory guidelines, HOS, to ensure safe and legal practices at all times.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401k savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- Some customer service experience desired
- Effective listening, oral and written communication skills
- Sound judgement and problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze various courses of action and make recommendations
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; work with a sense of urgency toward a desired result
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world.
Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.