- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday 7 am - 4 pm
About the role:
- This team provides phone call coverage to address any questions regarding hours of service/logging; hazardous materials; citations; roadside inspections; and DOT physicals.
- Everyone on the team participates in team coverage 7am-5pm M-F (depending on shift) and will support the Drivers and other associates on any compliance or technical related questions.
- You will assist/coach/train drivers and their leaders on all questions/concerns/issues regarding their driver's compliance.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of high school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience.
- FMCSA Regulations experience is a plus.
- Experience in Word, Excel, and Access a plus.
- Ability to Multi-task with strong planning and organizing skills.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.