- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Schneider is seeking a procedure minded Process Analyst to ensure that consistent, best in class processes are followed across the organization, enabling operational excellence. You will be accountable for understanding the business processes and working with the team to define business requirements (including functionality and information needs), then communicating and coordinating within the business to ensure appropriate integration of processes. This position is the key to helping support the creation, design, and implementation of both new and revised business processes to help associates meet current strategic business objectives.
About the role:
- Use a continuous improvement methodology to recommend work design and process changes which will improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure processes are documented and role clarity exists among associates. Where necessary, make recommendations for streamlined processes and task ownership for rolling the information out to associates.
- Create a process inspection methodology aligned to key measurements.
- Conduct process audits, summarize findings and provide feedback to leaders.
- Provide system testing and business sign-off for key Technology changes and/or enhancements.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401k savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience and a minimum of two years relevant experience
- Effective written, oral and listening skills
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills with the ability to analyze various courses of action and make recommendations
- Experience with LEAN continuous improvement methodologies- a plus
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a nearly $5 billion company (2019 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world.
Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.