Customer Service Manager
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Schneider is seeking a talented and driven Customer Service Manager to deliver profitable growth to Schneider, and service excellence to our customers. You will be leading a customer service team and working with customers to gain alignment and execute the strategic account plan. You will also provide direction and support in respect to sales, service, pricing, new business start-ups and operations. Execution effectiveness will be measured in the areas of cost containment, account growth and team productivity.
About the role:
- Represent customer’s position and perspective and assist in the development and management of the customer account plan
- Pursue growth opportunities and gain market share via new business or business expansion
- Generate innovative solutions that will drive cost containment or reduction
- Maintain focus on functional and tactical responsibilities to ensure all customer lane / award specific, daily load targets, COM and pricing data are correct and updated
- Manage weekly/monthly forecasting process to include positive or negative gap identification, root cause analysis and resolution planning
- Ensure morale and cohesiveness of the team by leading in a manner that promotes an environment that is energized and motivated to deliver operational excellence for the customer and the business
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401k savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience, plus a minimum of 2-4 years relevant work experience
Effective communication skills- oral, written and listening
Strong influencing skills and the ability to positively impact others
Customer service mindset and financial analysis skills
Coaching and mentoring skills with the ability to create and maintain relationships
Superior judgment and discretion is essential to success in this role
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a nearly $5 billion company (2019 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
We are a responsible member of the community.
Safety- first and always
Integrity in every action
Respect for all
Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world.
Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com/.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.