Customer Service Team Leader
- West Memphis, AR
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday
Schneider has an immediate need for a Customer Service Team Leader to manage a team of driver services associates across multiple locations. The Customer Service Team Leader focuses on supporting driver associates by managing the day-to-day operations, scheduling, optimizing facility effectiveness, throughput and the value proposition at Operating Centers and other operating points. In alignment with Schneider's overall business strategy, this individual is accountable for monitoring fuel operations, security, gate operations, customer service, communication and information sharing while maintaining and improving vendor relationships. This position broadens your industry knowledge which in turn drives your career to limitless opportunities and positions you for interesting challenges.
By choosing a career with Schneider, we improve your life by offering:
- Annual profit sharing bonuses available
- Strong work/life balance that includes paid holidays and generous personal time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match plus a company-paid retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement and free financial service assistance
- Health Care Spending Account
- On-site services at some facilities including cafeteria, gym and fitness classes, walking/jogging trail, ATM, personal mail services, company store and much more
- Resilient, values-based culture that drives safety, integrity in every action, respect and excellence in all we do
- Individual development opportunities through company-paid training, active leadership involvement and more than 170 online personal development courses
Our preferred candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated excellence as an effective leader in a dynamic, fast-paced, hands-on, around-the-clock environment
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to lead truck stop operations
- Superior judgment, complex problem-solving and decision making skills
- Initiative and personal responsibility
- Effective communication skills with people of diverse backgrounds
- Ability to effectively lead directly and through influence
- Experience as a leader in Maintenance Operations
Schneider is a premier provider of truckload, logistics and intermodal services. Offering the broadest portfolio of services in the industry, Schneider's solutions include Van Truckload, Dedicated, Regional, Bulk, Intermodal, Transportation Management, Supply Chain Management, Warehousing and Port Logistics services. A $3.8 billion company, Schneider has provided expert transportation and logistics solutions for over 80 years.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with honesty, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our commitment to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today! http://www.schneiderjobs.com
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.