Sales Team Assistant
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Mon-Fri 7:30AM to 4:30PM
Schneider is seeking a motivated Sales Team Assistant. In this role, you will have the opportunity to support the Inside Seller Account Team in gaining greater efficiency and productivity by providing focused attention on creating and tracking all freight, setting appointments, and so much more. If you have a passion for developing relationships, and want the chance to generate market knowledge for our key accounts, this is the perfect opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with our industry!
As a Sales Team Assistant, you will:
- Create weekly reports for customer to track progress of our accounts
- Troubleshoot all load issues for customers until completion of the load
- Create, make appointments, track, trace and verify all loads for accounts defined
- Document status of loads and any additional pertinent information in our system
As an associate you will enjoy our competitive base salary, plus uncapped commissions, growth, & remote work opportunities after 12 months and an established career path based on your future goals. You will have a strong work life balance that includes paid vacation, holidays, and personal time off. You will have eligibility for medical, dental, and vision insurance and can participate in our company paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- An associate’s degree or equivalent work experience, plus a minimum of 1-2 years relevant work experience
- An ability to work effectively in a team environment, and build relationships with internal and external customers
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with the ability to be a problem solver and influencer
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world.
Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.