Business Support Revenue Manager
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Mon-Fri 1st Shift
Schneider is seeking an experienced Business Support Revenue Manager to lead and develop a team of associates in the daily process of accessorial revenue billing and vendor payment. Through your process knowledge of vendor payment and accessorial billing processes, you will work to improve accessorial margin performance and team productivity. You will develop strong relationships with vendors, internal contacts, and customers in order to develop accurate and efficient processes that are fair to all parties.
About the role:
- Develop strong linkage between driver and vendor payment and accessorial billing teams in order to maximize revenue collection and maximize productivity across the two groups. Key performance metrics include revenue generation/cost recovery (revenue billed vs. revenue opportunity, billed vs. collected, billed/collected revenue vs. amount paid to vendors/drivers), billing timeliness (DNI), and productivity (time per driver call).
- Interface with Customer Service leadership to ensure accessorial data collection at point of order creation is accurate. Able to advocate team needs while respecting competing priorities for the Customer Service team.
- Responsible for accuracy of vendor rate loading and leadership of team responsible for error resolution. Key performance metrics include % of costs recovered and payment timeliness (within agreed upon vendor terms).
- Interface directly with vendors to ensure disputes are fairly resolved in a timely manner while leading vendor process improvements with the intent being to ultimately improve Schneider payment accuracy, timeliness, and efficiency.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of four years relevant experience
- Experience leading, coaching, and developing others, with the ability to set clear direction and connect the enterprise vision to their work
- Strong influencing skills, resulting in a positive outcome
- Effective communication, problem solving and decision making skills
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world.
Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.