Senior Corporate & Securities Attorney
Schneider is seeking a Senior Corporate & Securites Attorney to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to provide counsel on corporate governance and securities law matters and ensure compliance with public company reporting and disclosure requirements.
About the role:
- Prepare and provide legal advice on all aspects of SEC filings and other corporate regulatory filings, including periodic reports such as the 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, annual proxy statements and Section 16 reports/filings, as well as compliance with NYSEs listing and governance requirements.
- Interact directly and collaboratively with business areas across the company, outside counsel, and other third parties with respect to disclosure matters.
- Manage the company's insider trading policy, blackout and preclearance processes, 10b5-1 trading plans, related party transactions and preparation of associated policies, communications and training materials.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidate will have:
- Doctorate Degree or equivalent work experience. Six plus years of relevant experience.
- Graduation from law school of recognized standing; admitted to practice in Wisconsin (or in-house exemption).
- 3+ years of large law firm or in-house securities and SEC experience.
- Background in transportation, human resources, finance, accounting, or a heavily regulated industry helpful.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.