Security Customer Service
- Green Bay, WI
- Second shift
- Job ID:
- Part-time; Mon and Wed 3-8pm and every other weekend 9a-5p
Do you enjoy working with a dedicated team of ambitious associates who are detail oriented and process focused? Schneider has an opening for a technician to provide security services in Green Bay as well as via remote control in/out gate access for high value secure locations from our Green Bay Corporate Office. In this role you will respond to emergency situations at the corporate office, perform building security checks and inventory of badges and keys and more. If this is of interest, review the details and qualifications below and apply today.
About the role:
- Creation of photo ID access badges for employees, visitors, and vendors. Handle lost, term, vendor, and temporary badges. Track associate compliance with security policy and procedures, and follow up with leader when necessary.
- Perform regular truck / trailer equipment inventory reconciliation to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Conduct security checks throughout the Corporate Business Center. Inspections include perimeter walks, door checks, and security compliance checks.
- Respond to emergencies for Green Bay locations and you will handle initial reports, react, defuse, and escalate as needed based upon initial analysis of event.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a competitive wage up to $19.10/hr based on experience (plus shift pay up to $2.00/hour depending on shifts) as well as a strong work/life balance as an associate that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Our prefered candidate will have:
- One to two years of work experience in a professional business setting focused on customer and/or process compliance.
- Specific training in Security, Loss Prevention, or Criminal Justice a plus.
- Experience in security process and procedures is a plus.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.