Business Systems Manager
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday
Schneider is seeking an innovative Business Systems Operations Manager to provide the leadership of planning initiatives, data analysis, automation systems, governance, and reporting functions. In this role you will serve as the primary point of contact for information requests which are not available through existing system reporting. You will create decision support tools to enhance and support the business development and existing operations within the line of service, as well as provide critical insight to our tech and engineering groups to advance our data science models. The Business Systems Manager will develop an intimate knowledge of our industry, business process and technology to support our customer, carrier and internal user automation initiatives.
About the Role:
- Lead a team of highly skilled analysts and support leadership in the development and governance of decision support tools that can be used to effectively manage business functions. Examples include driver optimization, capacity planning, and solicitation guidance.
- Conceptualize, generate, maintain, analyze and distribute functional scorecards and key performance indicators. Provide insight into areas of opportunity and streamlining workflow.
- Develop customer specific invoicing and billing tools that will be used in current state and modified as needed for future
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor or equivalent work experience. Four to six years relevant experience.
- Effective and efficient oral and written communication skills with an ability to collaborate with teammates to seek innovative ways to blend ideas from a wide variety of individuals
- Superb analytical skills with the ability to transform complex data into flexible and usable information and business valued actions
- The ability to question and probe the purpose or challenge faced by a report requestor in order to more completely support the requestors objective
- Exceptional technical abilities across multiple platforms and the ability to learn and maximize the use of new platforms
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.