Business Support Specialist
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday to Friday 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Schneider is seeking a detail-oriented Customer Service Representative to set-up and maintain customer accessorial profiles. You will work with internal contacts (Customer Service, Sales, Rating) understand customer expectations for invoicing of accessorial charges as well as determine root cause resolution of customers payment discrepancies. This will enable you to achieve individual and team metrics that are in line with overall organization objectives.
About the role:
- Understand additional customer requirements for executing Accessorial Activities to include obtaining authorizations in a timely manner with a high level of collection.
- Communicate potential customer or process concerns / issues to the accessorial stake-holders (Sales, Customer Service, Rating, Collections, Team Lead or Accessorial Manager). Timely follow-up on open issues and escalation to leadership if resolution is undetermined.
- Build trust-filled relationships with customers and internal counterparts through open communication, follow-up and timely problem resolution.
- Identify opportunities to capture additional revenue and improve accessorial processes.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401k savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience and one to two years of relatable experience
- Effective communication skills
- Analytical skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and prioritize workload
- Strong attention to detail and effective problem solving skills
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.