The Schneider organization is excited to add an HRIS Analyst II to our fast-growing team! In this role you will provide day to day support on a broad spectrum of Human Resources Information processes and activities. You will process (enter, update, maintain) information into the Oracle Human Resources Management System to maintain data integrity and ensure accuracy of the data contained within the system. You will support the processes, integrations, continuous improvement, measures, audits and training needs. This position is a gateway to a career of interesting challenges, celebrated victories and limitless opportunities.
About the Role:
- You will be leading projects to implement, run, and maintain HR applications as well as interfaces based on business needs
- You will act as a data steward, accountable for HR person data. This includes leading employee data security, administrating and/or collaborating on user security and auditing HR data.
- You will maintain the highest degree of confidentiality with access to sensitive and proprietary information
As an Associate you will Enjoy:
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus
- Build your career path based on your future goals; that is how we hire to retire
- Strong work/life balance that includes: paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid personal time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance in addition to our company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) savings, plus company funded retirement plan
- Individual development opportunities through company-paid training, active leadership involvement and more than 170 online personal development courses
- You will need a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- Do you have prior experience working in a role with responsibility for data accuracy and integrity, project or process management?
- Are you an effective with communication both written and oral while also possessing strong listening skills?
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.