Business Systems Analyst I
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Mon - Fri. 8:00am - 5:00pm
Schneider is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to provide analytical procurement system support, understand the business process impact and protect data integrity for the procurement areas within the Enterprise. This role is responsible for implementing processes, integrations, continuous improvement measures, audits and training needs. This role will also ensure procurement compliance and conduct compliance audits.
About the role:
- Understand core processes of the Corporate Purchasing department to provide input on continuous improvement and cost reduction opportunities.
- Assist in the identification of technology/process inefficiencies and present potential solutions.
- Serve as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assist subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, requirements gathering, testing of system changes, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Under direction of a leader, coordinate the E-Commerce (supplier managed catalogs) onboarding process. Facilitate tech, internal business and supplier through set up, test, documentation, communication and implementation of new e-commerce customers.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience. One year relevant work experience
- Collaboration skills
- Ability to analyze various courses of action and make recommendations
- Proficiency in the use of the MS Office software suite (i.e., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.