IT Solution Analyst Lead
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Schneider is seeking an experienced IT Lead Process Solution Analyst to be responsible for championing the Risk Management (RM) Data and Technology Strategy, enabling operational excellence, and governing the optimal use of RM systems while maximizing technology solutions for RM. You will also be responsible to manage systems improvement initiatives and act as a liaison between Schneider TECH, vendors, and users of RM systems. You will partner with a variety of internal associates including and not limited to HR, Finance, TECH, Maintenance, Customer Service, Safety, and Operations on projects, ensuring data integrity, and maintaining systems and processes in support of RM.
About the role:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a comprehensive working knowledge of RM systems, data, integrations, and technical intricacies to provide subject matter expert support to business users.
- Lead large and complex RM technology projects through all phases of the work, communicating to leadership, review performances, provide direction, and influence outcomes. Lead cross-functional teams through project deliverables and milestones within the project budget.
- Collaborates with RM leadership, Tech leadership, and business requesters to understand requested capabilities to lead the functional analysis including the identification of epics, capabilities, and user stories and to develop solutions that deliver the requested capabilities within approved constraints.
- Identify and analyze gaps between current systems and desired state. Recommend and champion technology initiatives to optimize RM systems, processes, and associate effectiveness aligning to operating plans, strategies and internal cost reduction opportunities.
- Lead design reviews, deployment and release plans with technical teams as needed. Work with RM business teams in the prioritization, planning and implementation of developed solutions.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field or equivalent work experience plus a minimum of six years work experience in information systems technology project management. (Transportation or insurance industry experience preferred).
- Ability to operate in ambiguity and across the Enterprise, exhibiting comfort working at the intersection of business and technology.
- Effective communication skills with ability to collaborate and blend ideas from a wide variety of individuals
- Strong Influencing skills, resulting in a positive outcome
- Analytical mindset with the ability to analyze various courses of action and make recommendations
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world.
Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.